Income Ideas and Money Making Magic
By Kay Forgione 13 Comments
Instant Income Generators:
There are obviously many ways to make money online, some simple, some quite complicated...
If you're relatively new to Internet marketing, this 5-part course is particularly suited for you. It details
one of the most simple, yet most effective formulas for making money online that you'll find. Trust me, if this course can work for my dad, a retired naval officer who knows next to nothing about online marketing, it can work for you if you simply put it to use.
...So with that, let's get started! Affiliate programs, most of which are free to join, can be an excellent way to make money online. But they, like anything else, require use of the proper tools and resources if you're to expect any kind of significant success.
That's the thing. Way too many people hope or even expect to make money online without any type of investment. I can tell you right now, if that is what you're expecting, you might as well call it quits before you even get started. I am only being honest!
What you should expect is a modest investment of your time and (ideally) money. Though you can succeed without investing a dime, it will likely take you significantly longer than if you're willing to set aside a small budget specifically for online advertising.
Now, the first step in our 5 part formula is to find one or several good affiliate programs to join. As an affiliate, your job is simply to send visitors to the website hosting the affiliate programs. For each visitor you send who then decides to order, you are paid a commission.
Affiliate programs are attractive for beginners in particular because you don't have to worry about processing payments, delivering products, & etc. And again, most affiliate programs cost absolutely nothing to participate in. Indeed, these are advantages for most any person looking to make money online, beginner or otherwise.
However... In order to make significant amounts of money through affiliate programs, you'll still need the proper tools and resources. We'll cover those later.
Right now it's time to choose your first affiliate program! You can find various affiliate program directories by doing a search for 'affiliate program directory', 'associate program directory', etc., at Google.com.
Here is a good directory to start with:
Now, when choosing affiliate programs, here are 10 keys to look for:
1. Ideally, choose an affiliate program that promotes products or services you enjoy!
2. Choose a program that offers high commissions, preferably 30% or higher.
3. Look for programs that offer residual, weekly or monthly income.
4. Look for a program that offers a product you would purchase yourself. Chances are, if you're interested in the product,many others are as well.
5. Look for a program with a good sales conversion rate. You can email the program operator and ask for statistics and proof of sales conversion rates.
6. Choose an affiliate program that provides a good set of promotional tools and resources that you can use to promote the program.
7. Look for a program that caters to a growing market or target audience.
8. Watch out for pyramid schemes. Participate only in programs that offer real, viable products.
9. Look for a program that targets a wide audience - not a small niche that could be saturated quickly.
10. Look for a programs that pay. Luckily, it's a small percentage, but there are dishonest program operators out there. If necessary, ask the program operator for the contact info of a few other affiliates.
So, if Internet marketing and making money online is "your thing" and I'll assume it is since you're reading this course, I highly recommend signing up for the PBP affiliate program as I'm confident it will be one of your top performing programs. And don't forget, it will never cost you a penny to join and participate as a PBP affiliate. You are offered the same commissions as monthly members!
Tomorrow, stay tuned for Part 2of 5 Simple Steps to an Internet Cashflow ... for Newbies!
And make sure you've signed up for at least one good affiliate program by then (if not PBP, then another program that you feel comfortable with)!