Using RSS Feed Scroller Converter
To retrieve the RSS Feed from the
RSS Feed Scroller Converter converts any RSS feed into
an animating vertical or horizontal feed for your application
or web site. The software automatically creates the
HTML/ASP Script files
necessary for inclusion.
- Enter the URL address for your RSS feed in the
Feed URL field.
- Click the Test RSS Feed button to see the RSS Feed
is actually work if you want to test it. (WYSIWYG)
- Select the script language that your web server
support PHP or ASP (your Internet Service Provider)
if you're not sure ask your administartor
- Select the Scroller option you wish to create Vertical
- Click a preview option if you wish to see. it will
be displayed at the right hand of screen.
- Font Size, Colour, Background Colour and size can
all be adjusted to suit your preference.
To Create Save your Scroller:
- Click the Create & Save button
- Wait for dialog box "Save as" to open
- Enter your file name and click OK.
Your scroller code is now saved and can be viewed by
clicking the "Source" tab
This is the code that you need to copy and paste directly
into your web pages.
- In order for your scroller to work, the HTML/ASP
page and PHP/ASP script
generated when you pressed "Create & Save" MUST
also be uploaded to the same place on your web hosting
server as the page you paste the scroller code into.
*Note - With the ASP script you need to upload the
file rss_WhateverFilename.asp to the root of your server.
- When you change the width and height of the scroller,
it only reflected in the actual HTML page when saved.
It not refelected in the preview pannel here because
of the space.
|Clickbank sells our products
- they are a trusted online retailer specializing in digitally